Arrowhead Physical Therapy takes pride in
providing state-of-the-art therapy options.
IASTM System is a therapy approach that addresses problems such as scarring, fibrosis and degeneration that occur in soft tissues. These problems may develop as the result of trauma, surgery or overuse. It is effective for new injuries as well as chronic, nagging conditions. IASTM System uses instruments along the surface of the skin to locate these problem areas and start the body’s healing process. As the body heals, exercise and activity help guide the healing which allows you to return to activities without pain and limitation. The success of IASTM is documented for a wide variety of diagnoses and many times it helps patients where other treatments have failed.
What’s different about the IASTM System?
- It demonstrates success when other approaches have failed.
- It often decreases the need for surgical intervention.
- It provides maximum results with a minimum number of treatments.
- It has high patient compliance.
- It often enables patients to stay on their job or stay in their sport.
- It is supported by scientific research, substantial clinical experience and an extensive outcomes database.
Treatment stimulates regeneration and healing.
Stretching & exercise promote improved tissue strength and alignment.
You will be encouraged to remain active throughout the treatment process.
The IASTM System improves your
quality of life.
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Wrist or Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Shin Splints
- Hamstring Strains
- IT Band Syndrome
- Hip Pain/Trochanteric Bursitis
- SI and Low Back Pain
- Post-surgical Scarring and Fibrosis
- Most Forms of Chronic Tendinopathies